Thank you for your continued trust in Peach State Bank and for giving us the privilege of being the ONE and ONLY community bank in Hall County. The health of our customers, employees and community is very important to us. At the same time, we hold in high regard the responsibility we have to you as your financial service provider.
Our management team is closely monitoring the latest developments about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are taking extra precautions to protect our staff and customers. We have implemented extra cleaning measures in our building, limited large group interactions among our staff, postponed scheduled community events and are planning for changes that may come in the future.
I would like to share ways you can do your part to help in limiting the spread of this virus. Below is a list of ways you can conduct your banking activities with us while complying with social distancing recommendations:
- Utilize our Call Center between the hours of 8:45am and 5:00pm Monday - Friday by calling 770-536-1100.
- View your account information securely and conveniently online at peachstate.bank.
- If you aren’t already enrolled in online banking, complete the “Enroll Now” process online or call us at 770-536-1100.
- Don’t have a computer? No problem. Download our Mobile Banking App named “My Peach” to view your account information using your cell phone or tablet.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or start a conversation with us securely inside your online banking.
- Visit an ATM if you need cash at no service fee to you. We don’t charge a fee for using our ATM located next to our drive thru and we refund ATM fees charged when using another provider’s machine on most accounts.
- Limit the use of cash and rely more on electronic payment options such as your debit card or bill payment service.
- Call first before coming in to see us. You may be surprised at how much banking business you are able to conduct utilizing technology.
Thank you for helping us as we work through this challenging time. I appreciate your support.
Ron G. QuinnPresident & CEO